I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now
Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along
okies. im back in school again.
suhaib is back home. yay!
yet today i feel so tired.
that i thought of giving up the project.
i really want to give up.
haha. like no motivation at all.
i went to library with supp.
we. i mean using my card, i borrowed 7 books.
7 BIG BOOKS!
crrazy right.
i got 1 month left to finish this project.
and i thought that i havent done anything to it yet. not even 50% done.
and it makes me even more disappointed.
feel like giving up is the best choice.
can i? may i?
im gonna disappoint everyone if this system didnt turn out well.
i hope that my friends will support and appreciate whatever ive done.
encourage and help would be good.
anyways.
this 7 books is still on my table.
untouched yet.
haha!
eversince sip
i havent been sleeping well.
and i havent been feeling good.
so i am really looking forward to the end of SIP/MP.
lets hope things will get better.
toodles.
♥ 12:33 PM