Been not updating for months I guess. So shall right something before its dead. Haha!
I have been busy after my exams with a team building programme. This programme is organized by my dad himself. Without him, this camp would not have happened.
Team building kampungstay camp. Is a very fun and exciting journey.
I have never really organized programmes, camps and such. So I was kinda slow in organizing the games and all. Of course, without the help of my sisters, my brother, my mum and dad, this camp would never be a successful one. I am proud to say that this camp has given me that much experience. Thanks family and sisters. =)
This camp was organized for madrasah al-maarif. Haha! Ya. U must be shocked. Bcause im not even part of the madrasah team.haha! Yet, the experience having that kind of “sisters in Islam” was fun! They are just like my girl guides team. =)
The planning was tough. And when the day comes, it was scary. Firstly, I don’t really know how to talk to that group of students. Some of them are just one year younger than me. While others 2 or 3 years. So the gap wasn’t that big.
When I met them the first day, I was scared. Simply scared that they might not enjoy the trip. And that they might not respect me due to whatever reasons la knn. Luckily my sister was there to help. But my first impression I got from them after I gave them some instructions was good. I mean, they are nice girls. And yes, it went well for all 3 days and 2 nights. Of course, some last min thing didn’t work out and stuff like that, But lucky, my family was there and the facilitators were also there to help and share their opinions to me. So even there were some unwanted things to happen, backups plan was the savior.
summary Girls ranger race , exciting/tiring Jungle trekking, gile punye penat/ scary Visit to kampong orang asli, interesting Waterfall, best! Kampong games, okayla/ interesting. Dodol demonstration, interesting. Eating dodol when its halfway done, DELICIOUS! Musofahah, touching. =’( Trip back home, fun! Overall, SUCCESS!
Thanks to the girls, of course. I am glad the girls had fun and learn much in the camp. The girls, they are really nice girls. Very semangat gileerr. Eventhough they are tired even on the first day, they never fail to come and assemble punctually. And even get very excited on what is going to happen next.
HIP HIP HOOORRAAAAYYYY!!!!
The camp was a successful one! It was fun and exciting! And the feedbacks that I got from them was very positive. =))
Keep in touch girls! Stay positive and enthusiastic!
Do check out one of the girls write up that will be shown on berita harian coming Monday. Haha!